From our Head Office in Brisbane, Australia, we are a growing local and distributed team.
Below are our current positions available.
There are no positions currently available however, we anticipate new positions becoming available soon.
Do reach out if you have a passion for branding, graphic design, web design, digital marketing, PPC or SEO.
Content Writer & Client Success Manager
20-30 hours/wk | 2 roles available
We are seeking an exceptional Content Writer to join our digital marketing team. This role is within a growing digital marketing agency that focuses solely on the legal industry.
You will be responsible for creating content for a variety of audiences – website content, articles, email campaigns and social media. You will work alongside our Director and fellow Account Managers and be involved in analysing data and developing strategies for our clients.
The successful applicant will be adaptable to the varying needs of clients and stakeholders, their target audiences and business objectives. They must be a great communicator who is open to learning our approach to creating content that is optimised for search engines and target audiences. The role is ideal for someone who loves writing, has an interest in the legal industry and continuous learning.
- Interview and create content for web, social media & other marketing channels
- Collaborate, analyse & strategise with Director &/or other Account Managers and support team
- Contribute to idea generation & optimisation of strategy and processes
Skills & experience
- Exceptional content writing skills
- Study &/or experience in writing, marketing, journalism or communications
- Deep curiosity about target audiences & business objectives
- Interest in SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Interest in CX & UX (client experience & user experience)
- High interest in online, data-driven decision-making
- Willingness to learn new tools & technologies
Preferred but not essential:
- Familiarity with Google Drive, WordPress, Project Management software, SEO tools
Your Typical Workday
- Writing content for clients’ website, articles, social media & email campaigns
- Reviewing, revising & optimising web content for SEO (training provided)
- Tracking performance & analysing data sources for opportunities (training provided)
- Reviewing supporting assets (e.g. images and document designs) and providing feedback to support/designers)
- Reassessing priorities to manage project workflows & competing deadlines
Later, the role will involve:
- Extracting content from clients (training provided)
- Communicating with clients via phone or online Zoom meetings for content development
- Communicating with clients about performance insights & other digital marketing initiatives
- Involved in reviewing & resetting strategy and content direction
- Reviewing metrics & compiling performance reports (training provided)
- Collaborating with Director/Account Managers on strategy & outcome optimisation
This role is for someone who is:
- An exceptionally strong communicator
- Proactive & open to new ideas
- Intelligent, curious & analytical
- Tech-savvy & adaptable
Impeccably organised with exceptional time management skills
- A problem solver & strong collaborator
- Excited about discovering new opportunities for clients
- A growth mindset & high performer; and
- A person who will enjoy working with clients that are lawyers, owners and partners of law firms
This position is a part-time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
This role is ideal if you are looking for work between school hours and are seeking an eventual pathway to full-time employment. For the right candidate, this role is a stepping stone to unlimited career progression within our agency.
This is an opportunity to join a small team that is transitioning from a globally distributed team to a largely Australian-based team. The successful candidate has the opportunity to be proactively involved in our growth plans.
Our long-term clients are some of the most established and respected law firms in Australia. We are seeking individuals who are committed to high-quality content and wish to be instrumental in assisting our growth goals.
This position will commence as a part-time position with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Our office is located in Bowen Hills however flexible and remote working arrangements can be negotiated.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Interested in this role? Submit your details below along with a message or questions you have about the role.
All submissions will be treated with confidentiality.
Accuracy & Quality
It is not enough to do good work. Executional excellence is core to our success.
We know that when we work with law firms we can become an extension of the team. We respect the relationship we have with firms.
Consider: ‘what is a firm’s ideal client doing, thinking and feeling?’, at every step of the process.
There are always ways to make our processes with client easier.
We regularly revisit the firms’ objectives and their target market to drive optimal results.
We work in a changing digital landscape so we approach our work with curiosity – determine what works, what is trending and emerging best practices.
The First Step
Regardless of what you need, the very first step for us is to have a 15 minute phone discussion. This is booked using our online calendar. In that 15 minutes we get an initial idea of what you need and if we’re a good match.